Abdul Hameed Kath
Born in Karachi on 02/Nov/1969.
Hifz-e-Qur’aan in 1985.
MBA, Finance and Accounting, B. Com.
Diploma in Computer Science (Software)
Oracle / SQL Certification from SBTE
On 31/Aug/1995 married to Sehrish (Formerly known as Spenta from Parsi Community who embraced Islam before coming into my Nikah). Now we have 3 sons. All are Hafiz-e-Qur’aan Alhamdulillah.
Currently working with:
Synergies Worldwide (A Holding Company of Synergies Sourcing Worldwide) as CFO (Chief Financial Officer). Synergies is a Textile Apparel and Soft Good Sourcing, Merchandising, Quality Assurance company having 22 offices worldwide.
I was appointed as Accountant in October 1993. Got various promotions to senior positions and now heading their Finance Dept. as Group CFO.
Association with other Companies/firms:
- Partner/Shareholder of eConsultants an E.R.P. & I.T. Solution Provider
- 2010-12 – Got elected unopposed and served as a President.
- 2008-10 – Got elected and served as a Vice President.
- 2006-08 – Got elected and served as an Executive Council Member.
- 2002-04 – Got elected and served as an Executive Council Member.
- 1994-96 – Got elected unopposed and served as a Treasurer
- 1990 – Joined OMYS as Ordinary Member.
- Governing Board of Usman Memorial Hospital
- Web Development & I.T. Committee (Designed and launched 1st Website of the OMYS.)
- Technical & Higher Education Committee
- Newsletter Committee
- Shoba-e-Khawateen (Ladies Wing) Committee
- Professional Wing of OMYS (PWO)
- Fund Collection Committee of DHA/Clifton (Other) Areas
- 2014-15 – Got elected as Sr. Vice President and serving
- 2013-15 – Got elected as a Member of Managing Committee
- 2008-09 – Got elected and served as a Vice President
- 2007-08 – Got elected and served as an Hon. General Secretary
- 2006-07 – Got elected and served as a Treasurer
- 2005-06 – Got elected and served as a Member of Managing Committee
- LEAP-CC Leadership Enhancement & Achievement Program – Connecting Communities with IED-AKU.
- YLaP – Young Leaders achievement Program,
- Memon’s Summer Camp with WMO, APMF & PMEWS
- Workshop on A to Z of Entrepreneurship with SMEDA
- Personal & Professional Development programs with other Organizations etc.
- Bangladesh (Dhaka, Chittagong) Several times
- China (Guangzhou, Ningbo, Shanghai) Several times
- Hong Kong (Kowloon, Central) Several Times
- India (Delhi, Gurgaon, Bombay) Once
- Saudi Arabia (Jeddah, Makkah, Madinah) Once for Umrah and then for Hajj with wife.
- Thailand (Bangkok/ Islands) Several times
- U.A.E. (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, RAK, Ajman) Several times
- Sri Lanka Once
Served as a Chairman of
Joined MPF as its Life Member on 11-April-04.
Besides, conducted various programs under the umbrella of MPF like:
Joined WMO as Ordinary Member in 2005